Poll: Do you want progressive realm 3.3.5a?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
87.50%
7 87.50%
No
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current issues and possible fixes
#1 Arena season reset.
There was no sense to go back to season 6 (Furious), When 80% of the server are full wrathful or ICC & RS geared. 
Actually the first season in Wotlk was season 5 with Savage, Hateful, Deadly sets. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Armor_set#PvP_gear_sets_3

These arena seasons were released at the same time with the PVE content with the same item level gear equivalent. There is no reason to wear Furious gear when you have access to ICC gear.
The new players will have no chance to catch up with the rest. They either have to PvP in the inferior Furious gear (comparing to Wrathfull)  or go full PvE gear. 

#2 Full geared players
People (myself included) are getting bored because they are already at max gear and there is not much left to do. 

# Possible fix to these issues
A fresh start with a progressive realm, just how it was on retail. I believe we also had it on Spidernet during the early days but don't remember the exact timeline.
An example of how a progressive realm timeline should look: (not my work)
[Image: 7icHjDNmyOSoCp8DC-VeRQ2suDcjYk_jiSXW6aE-...bd75a3d60d]

Arena season 5 being available together with the first raids Obsidian Sanctum Naxxramas and so on

This will only work if a server wipe is done or another realm is opened as a fresh server ( without touching the current one).
If we announce a fresh server many people are willing to join and start fresh. Not many people want to join a server where everything has been cleared. Once you have a timeline and a starting date you can start advertising with some time ahead. 

Hope for the best
#Edit: I've created a poll so everyone can quickly express their feeling about this suggestion

Fix us
[Image: 72pnpc.png]
+1 regarding furious season, regarding others, idk what to say, many people will disagree with this. But instead of AFK in Dalaran a wipe would be helpful for the new community.

1. Yes.
2. Only if it's a separate realm. In any case, it requires a huge amount of dev manpower and testing (and convincing a healthy amount of people to start all over). I don't see this happening really.

[Image: x7xDLqb.jpg]
(03-11-2019, 12:35 PM)Zarzarel Wrote: If we announce a fresh server many people are willing to join and start fresh. Not many people want to join a server where everything has been cleared.

Any evidence for these statements? Also, should I discount Molten 2.0 massive population as an anomaly?

tl;dr: Citation needed.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็
(03-11-2019, 07:10 PM)spadanin Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 12:35 PM)Zarzarel Wrote: If we announce a fresh server many people are willing to join and start fresh. Not many people want to join a server where everything has been cleared.

Any evidence for these statements? Also, should I discount Molten 2.0 massive population as an anomaly?

tl;dr: Citation needed

It's pretty self-explanatory that people want to join a server to experience all the content and race to realm firsts and not join a server where everyone is in end game gear.
You asked for evidence, I can only show you some charts that will prove my point. All these servers all had their population peaks in the opening weeks. Sure not all the people will continue playing until the end, but most of them will.
https://imgur.com/a/RcohY5p

I'm not familiar with molten server and don't know about its population.

Fix us
[Image: 72pnpc.png]
Well not all of us have full gear Crying ...I'm all for a progress realm but only if it's on a separate realm.