Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Cross Faction Battleground System
Lightbulb 
Greetings everybody,
As the server is still in "revival" status , a cross faction battleground implementation would be handy for the moment.
Quite often , specially in the evenings, when most of us are free , the scenario goes like this :
spam global "+1 horde rbg" or spam discord with the opposite,  and so on ...
It would also offer some diversity with players being mixed up, so it wouldn't end up always in the same way.  Big Grin
I don't know if the task is difficult to achieve, but here are the stuff i digged up:
Ac-web 
Github
File

Anyhow, this doesn't have to be permanent. It can be temporary till the population numbers raise up a little.
Cheers 
Senile

Silly
(02-28-2019, 01:08 PM)emilio89 Wrote: Greetings everybody,
As the server is still in "revival" status , a cross faction battleground implementation would be handy for the moment.
Quite often , specially in the evenings, when most of us are free , the scenario goes like this :
spam global "+1 horde rbg" or spam discord with the opposite,  and so on ...
It would also offer some diversity with players being mixed up, so it wouldn't end up always in the same way.  Big Grin
I don't know if the task is difficult to achieve, but here are the stuff i digged up:
Ac-web 
Github
File

Anyhow, this doesn't have to be permanent. It can be temporary till the population numbers raise up a little.
Cheers 
Senile

This way, horde will win some bgs too.

It wont be as much about factions getting wins Smile
It will be more about people getting their daily battleground completed & having fun ,instead of waiting in long time ques.

Silly
(02-28-2019, 03:05 PM)emilio89 Wrote: It wont be as much about factions getting wins Smile
It will be more about people getting their daily battleground completed & having fun ,instead of waiting in long time ques.

Just testing the forum, don't mind me

[Image: signiture3.png]
Agree! If it were possible, I'd like to join rbgs faster ?

Street racing is NOT a crime!
...well it is, but *** IT!
Tzukymania