Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[How To?] Enhancement and Resto Shaman Tutorial
Hi all,

I would ask shaman players to put here best specs,gemming,glyphs and if possible a rotation for Enhancement and Restoration shamans. ( Just like the ones for Boomkin and DeathKnight). Also the best stats would be apreciated also.

I don't wanna search forums because I want a oppinion from the members of Spidernet Romania ( mostly shaman players ).

Thank you.
No flame,offtopic are allowed.
--------------------------------------
After a first good and helping post cand a Mod move the Prefix to HowTO ? Thanks.

hi for resto is important spell and spellperneting just 120 hit rating 125 spelperneting \
my resto stats 3600 spellpower
120 hit rating
680 mana reagen
i have 2 sets for arenas one 1280 resil other 1450 resilence
i prefer u puting spell and spelperneting and few intelect gems because resto shaman dont need Gems like haste mana per sec etc hit

Resto shammy :

Why you chose resto shammy?
`cuz is imba!
Aoe heal ( chain heal ) we are not like paper ( Mail + sheild = FTW ! ) OOM ? wtf is this! and Blood-Fuckin`-Lust / heroism

Talents :

main stream spec for R-shammy : http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f...-91,,11159
If you have problem with mama reg, you can use : http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f...Woi,,11159
and if you don`t have problem with pushback use this : http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f...z52,,11159

Stats : Crit>Haste>Mp5>Intellect>Spell power
Haste soft-cap : 1269

Gems :
Red : Reckless Ametrine
Yellow : Quick king's amber
Blue Sockets : Energized Eye of Zul

Glyphs :
Major
Most Important : Glyph of earth sheild
Glyph of Chain heal
Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave

Minor : Must have glyph of Water Sheild

Now let me tech you how to heal :
Always keep your sheild up ( ES @ Tank, WS @ you )

Riptide - Instant heal + haste for Healing Wave and critical chance increase for your lesser healing wave.

Lesser healing wave : Use for tank heal and raid healing when chain heal is usefull ( ppl are spread all over the map )

Healing Wave : You should only use it with Tidal waves up or when you know you can land a large needed heal

Addons :
Bartender
Healbot
shieldsup
Cooldown timers

(06-04-2012, 10:12 AM)smorcina Wrote: hi for resto is important spell and spellperneting just 120 hit rating 125 spelperneting \
120 hit rating
680 mana reagen
i prefer u puting spell and spelperneting and few intelect gems because resto shaman dont need Gems like haste mana per sec etc hit

Hit for resto shammy?
LOL?

[Image: sbn5ae.gif]
Enhancement and Resto Shaman Tutorial
Hi all,

I would ask shaman players to put here best specs,gemming,glyphs and if possible a rotation for Enhancement and Restoration shamans. ( Just like the ones for Boomkin and DeathKnight). Also the best stats would be apreciated also.

I don't wanna search forums because I want a oppinion from the members of Spidernet Romania ( mostly shaman players ).

Thank you.
No flame,offtopic are allowed.

E: Enhancement and Resto Shaman Tutorial
hi for resto is important spell and spellperneting just 120 hit rating 125 spelperneting \
120 hit rating
680 mana reagen

Pvp request? Where? :-?

MAS players make me LOL

Thank you for the fast reply. Please stop Offtopic.
@Any MOD/ADMIN - please keep only CryWolFF's post... the rest delete them please to keep the topic clean.

Come on with some Enhancement PVE Big Grin

i will help you with enha pve tutorial Silly
But i g2g right now Smile

Bump! Enhancement Guide Anyone ?
@Staff Members :
Also please Clean the topic ! and modify the prefix!!! Big Grin

Shamy Enha PvE guide

Talents :
[Image: baabd57e6be9ea40c79b0ea6108c37d0.jpg]

Totems : Str of Earth / Magma / Mana Spring / Windfury

Rotation :
Always Flame Shock @ Boss ( 1 flame shock and when your spell is ready use Earth Shock, don`t even think about to renew the Flame Shock tick if he is still on boss , you will losse dps )
StormStrike
LavaLash
When you got Malestorm Wep ( 5x ) cast one instant Chain Lightning
Always use Fire Nova and don`t forget to refresh your magma totem
Shamanistic Rage @ cd
Feral Wolfs @ Cd

Glyphs :
StormStrike /Windfury Wep / Lightning Bolt (major)

Gems :
Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
Red: Agility or Expertise
Blue gems suck!!!
Yellow: Haste or Hit gems

Weps : Always 2.60 speed weps !

Stats :
1st: you need to get Spell Hit !!! this is very important since spells have a miss of 17%(16% for draenei), which can be lowered to 14% with raid buffs

2nd: your expertise : chance a boss to dodge your attack is 6.50% or 26 Expertise or 214 rating

3rd : and moste important : Stacking haste, stacking AP or balancing both? what you will do?
Stacking haste turned out to be kinda good :-?
Stacking AP ------- EPIC FAIL !
balancing both :-? is nice Big Grin better than stacking haste xD

If i forgot something :-? PM me xD

Regards , LickMyTotemz of the LEGIUNE !

Cool. Thanks man!
Now can a Mod Clean the topic and keep it classy ? Big Grin Thank You.
Keep only the tutorials for Enha and Resto Big Grin

Bump! Is there any chance that now, after the Necrotic Touch fix and the new core change, AP stacking is better than haste stacking? It's just a hypotesis, I have no proof for this. (obviously, I'm refering at enhancement)

[Image: 2612pkx.jpg]
Retired