Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] To All The Squirrel's I've Loved Before
*Use the +1 reputation button if the information was useful/helpful for you. Thanks.
*If you have nothing to say, just don't post. No off-topic & flame please. Say your opinion in a constructive way.

Pentru toti Achiverii, am facut un tutorial despre cum sa faci achievementul To All The Squirrel's I've Loved Before
Va prezint un macro practic si locatiile unde pot fi gasiti critterii.

Macro:
Code:
/tar Squirrel
/tar Chicken
/tar Rabbit
/tar Prairie Dog
/tar Cow
/tar Deer
/tar Frog
/tar Ram
/tar Cat
/tar Sheep
/tar Toad
/tar Skunk
/tar Crab
/tar Swine
/tar Hare
/tar Gazelle
/tar Fawn
/tar Parrot
/tar Ewe
/stopmacro [noexists]
/love
/cleartarget

In continuare lista cu locatiile critterilor :
  • Chicken: Westfall, Hillsbrad Foothills, Elwynn Forest, Arathi Basin, Duskwood, Shattrath City, Tirisfal Glades, The Barrens, Azuremyst Isle, Redridge Mountains, Dustwallow Marsh

• Squirrel: Darnassus, Stonetalon Mountains, Dustwallow Marsh, Moonglade, Lock Modan, Ashenvale, Magisters’ Terrace, Dire Maul, Zul’Aman

• Toad: Darnassus, Wetlands, Nagrand, Teldrassil, Dustwallow Marsh, The Steamvault, The Underbog, Black Temple, Eversong Woods, Zul’Gurub, Howling Fjord, Ghostlands

• Steam Frog: Borean Tundra

• Borean Frog: Borean Tundra

• Cat: Eversong Woods, Silvermoon City, The Culling of Stratholme, Elwynn Forest

• Cow: Elwynn Forest, Hillsbrad Foothills, Arathi Highlands, Westfall

• Crab: Borean Tundra, Ghostlands, Dragonblight, Howling Fjord, The Steamvault

• Deer: Elwynn Forest, Darnassus, Teldrassil, Moonglade, Ashenvale, Blade’s Edge Mountains, Azuremyst Isle, The Culling of Stratholme, Dire Maul, Western Plaguelands, Westfall, Stonetalon Mountains, Alterac Mountains, Darkshore

• Ewe: Shattrath City

• Fawn: Elwynn Forest, The Culling of Stratholme

• Frog: Zangarmarsh, Eversong Woods, Ghostlands, The Slave Pens, Gundrak, The Steamvault, Maraudon, Zul’Gurub, Dire Maul

• Gazelle: The Barrens

• Hare: Durator

• Parrot: Un’Goro Crater

• Rabbit: Dun Morogh, Elwynn Forest, Redridge Mountains, Teldrassil, Stonetalon Mountains, Moonglade, Silvermoon City, Eversong Woods, Tirisfal Glades, Scarlet Monastery

• Ram: Lock Modan, Wetlands

• Sheep: Elwynn Forest, Redridge Mountains, Loch Modan, Hillsbrad Foothills, Howling Fjord, The Culling of Stratholme, Westfall, Alterac Mountains

• Skunk: Terokkar Forest, Bloodmyst Isle, Azuremyst Isle

• Swine: Durator, The Barrens

• Prairie Dog: The Barrens, Nagrand, Mulgore, Arathi Highlands, Westfall

EN:
I made a tutorial for all the achivers. All you have to do for completing this achievement:
  • Create the macro that I posted.
  • Go in the location of the critters while spamming the macro.

*Tutorialul nu este facut de mine, nu imi apartine! Am editat si eu cateva lucruri la el.

[Image: 8RdRS.jpg]
Bump! Topic cleaned.

[Image: 8RdRS.jpg]